Friday, June 5, 2009

Picture Post



Wyoming after my worst day.









Coming into Yellowstone, I started in the snow



The beautiful Grand Loop Road, an amazing ride



The top of one of the first mountains



Steam coming out of a thermal vent on the lake



I passed this buffalo and turned around to take the picture, he was right next to the road when I first saw him, he was massive



More Yellowstone Lake






Thermal vents across the lake









I walked up about 15 yards away from this elk, I found out later that they tend to charge at people



Baby elk laying down if you look close



Old Faithful and the surrounding area





















A buffalo herd that blocked the road, I ended up riding through the middle of them









This is a 100 mile stretch of Nevada desert between Idaho and rt 90















Sunset from the bike in Nevada










Stay tuned, I'll be posting my California pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kevin,
    If you can, give me a call soon before you start back East-- 207-462-2765.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete