Friday, June 5, 2009

4000 miles later...

Hey Everyone! I made it to San Francisco! I'm sitting in an internet cafe right now waiting for an oil change and a new tire to be put on my bike so I figured I would just post something real quick.

Due to diminishing funds I was forced to make a hard decision from before Yellowstone. I realized that things were costing way too much and I was using a lot more gas than I thought I was, so I decided to head straight for San Francisco and see the Pacific before turning home. Thanks to Sarah who found a place for me to stay here I'm going to stay here for another night and then drive like a madman home.

For today I'm going to head north along the coast and check out Muir Woods and Stinson beach before calling it a night, then heading out mad early tomorrow morning. I'll make another post tonight with some picture updates (Yellowstone was unbelievable) and a little more detail about my trip up to this point.

Til later... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment